Frist Equilease has participated this year in the Big 5 - PMV that took place in Dubai from 17–20 November, 2014. Mr. Mohammad AlQahtany – Chairman & MD - First Equilease has presented an Equipment leasing case study.
Mr. AlQahtany has delivered a presentation on cost benefit analysis of leasing vs.
purchasing vehicles, equipment and construction machinery, the main points in his presentation were:
• Identifying the best machinery and equipment options
depending on key business factors as well as project scope,
size and duration.
• Assessing financing options available for fleet and heavy
equipment and what is required to secure traditional
• Identifying pros and cons of leasing as a cost-effective and
flexible alternative to purchasing.
• Determining the right mix for your fleet and heavy
• Access to funding through trade credit insurance.
PMV Live is the premier and longest running regional showcase for the construction machinery and vehicles industry. It is co-located with Middle East Concrete and The Big 5. PMV Live offers visitors and decision makers a platform to source and preview plant equipment, construction machinery and vehicles. Over the last 3 years, multi-million dollar equipment deals were signed at PMV Live and are set to increase in 2014.